We kindly inform that SOLIX Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Starachowice (hereinafter reffered to as “AD” or “Administrator”), processes information from public and generally availeable sources (including Internet) and from its own collections. This information may include data that, under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), have the nature of personal data.
Therefore, in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation, in order to ensure the exercise of data subjects’ rights, the Controller is obliged to provide the information regarding the processing of their personal data set forth in Article 13 or 14 of the RODO. Regardless of the fulfilment of the information obligation at the time of each data acquisition, the Administrator shall present this information taking into account the main aspects related to the processing of the personal data of its Clients.
What is personal data and what does its processing constitute?
According to the provisions of the RODO, “personal data” means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an ID number, geo-location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person.
On the basis of the above, the processing of personal data is in fact any operation on personal data, whether or not carried out by automated means, such as collection, storage, recording, organization, modification, consultation, use, disclosure, restriction, removal or destruction.
Information about the Personal Data Administrator
The Administrator of your personal data in accordance with RODO is SOLIX Sp. z o. o. with its registered headquarters in Starachowice, 7 Kościelna Street, 27-200 Starachowice, registered in the Entrepreneurs Register kept by the District Court in Kielce, X Economic Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000385254, REGON: 260471672, NIP: 664-212-24-52.
The Administrator can be reached at the following phone number +48 41 240 63 05 e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address: SOLIX, ul Kościelna 7, Starachowice 27-200.
Purposes of personal data processing
Your personal data is or may be processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
- to take action prior to the execution, execution and performance of a contract for the supply of products and provision of services by or for the Administrator (in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO);
- to handle potential claims related to the provided services (in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) and (f) of the RODO)
- for marketing purposes – the legal basis of data processing is the indispensability of the processing for the realization of a legitimate interest of the Administrator (in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO)
- possible claim investigation (in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) and (f) of the RODO);
- to send an ordered newsletter to the e-mail address provided by you – the basis for data processing is consent (Article 6(1)(a) RODO);
Your personal data may also be processed for other purposes, in which case you will be informed in each case in accordance with the information obligation imposed on AD (Articles 13 and 14 RODO).
Entities processing personal data on behalf of the Administrator
Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on behalf of the Administrator: IT service providers, entities providing postal and courier services, entities dealing with the Administrator’s legal services, sole traders remaining in a permanent contract with the Administrator.
Period of processing personal data
Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the Administrator’s legitimate interest, unless you objects to processing for marketing purposes.
With regard to personal data processed on the basis of consent – for the duration of this consent (e.g. to receive the newsletter), until it is withdrawn.
In each case, however, your personal data will be processed at least for the time necessary for the execution of the concluded contract, the statute of limitations for claims arising therefrom and the period of storage of settlement documents related to it (if such a contract was concluded).
Entitlements in relation to data processing by the Administrator
You have the right to request from the Administrator access to your personal data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing and data portability.
To the extent that the processing is carried out for marketing purposes, you may object at any time to the processing for this purpose.
ou may withdraw your consent at any time, without giving reasons, in any form, in particular by sending an e-mail to the Data Administrator. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to make a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Providing personal data is voluntary, however it is required in order to receive marketing materials and to conclude and execute a contract.
The Administrator may make decisions in an automated manner, including profiling, with regard to your personal data collected, with your consent, by means of cookies, however, this will not produce any legal effects with regard to you or in a similar manner significantly affect your situation – detailed information in this regard is provided in the “COOKIES POLICY” section.
What are “cookies”?
Cookies are understood to be computer data, in particular text files, stored on the users’ terminal equipment for the purpose of using websites. These files help to recognize the user’s device and appropriately display the website adapted to his individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
In fact, cookies do not allow to identify natural persons. However, due to the Administrator’s care for the protection of personal data of their customers, they are treated with the protection measures provided for personal data. Storing cookies in the browser’s memory has no negative impact on the User’s software or hardware. A cookie enables the information contained in it to be read only by the server it came from.
The cookies we use are safe for your computer.
Cookies are used to adjust the content of websites to user’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics, which help to understand how the user interacts with websites in order to improve their structure and content, excluding the user’s personal identification.
- adapting the content of websites and applications to Users’ preferences and optimizing the use of websites;
- recognizing User’s devices and appropriate display of the website tailored to their individual needs;
- creating statistics, which help to understand how Users use websites and applications, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining the User session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of a given website and application;
- to present advertisements, among others, in a way that takes into account the User’s interests (individualizing the advertising message) and with a guarantee of excluding the possibility of repeated presentation of the same advertisement to the User;
- surveys – in particular to avoid multiple presentations of the same survey to the same User and to present surveys in a manner taking into account the interests of the recipients.
Simply storing or accessing cookies does not cause any configuration changes to the User’s device.
Cookies sent by the website may also be used by partners and advertisers cooperating with the website owner, e.g. Google Analytics.
What cookies do we use and how long are they stored?
- Session cookies – to keep you logged into the site and to maintain your session. These cookies work during your visit to our site, after which they are automatically deleted.
- Persistent cookies – after visiting our website they will remain on your computer together with information remembered e.g. about your computer set-up and will restore the settings during your next visit, making it easier for you to use our website. These files are stored for a maximum of 2 years.
By default, the software used for web browsing allows to place cookies on the end device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their sending to your device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of cookies handling is available in the software (web browser) settings.
How can I change my browser settings to manage cookies or block them completely?
The sample information for selected browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-PL/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9